S The Adams Familly: Campout

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Campout

Everyone invited to camp at Four Seasons Resort, Saturday Oct.15
Activities for kids, costume judging contest at 2:30 , games & treatbags
also there is a playground and indoor pool. At our campsite there will be hotdogs, smores & games around the campfire. What you will need if staying over tents, chairs, blankets don't know how cold it will be, and toiletries, showers nearby.
Let me know who's coming so I can get a head count.
Forgot also there is a dance at 10pm you can ware costumes if you want sounds like fun.

3 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger Liddia said...

I am coming, I don't know about staying, we will see how cold it is.

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger KSR said...

I'll be there with bells on. Should I wear clothes too? m What should we bring?

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Bridget said...

Dear God please wear clothes, we don't want a mass evacuation of the surrounding area.
Wish I could come but I am going to a wedding and taking the pictures. The kids are staying with a friend for the night. Have fun all who go and if Aunt Sue doesn't have clothes on please don't post pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home